SLA Services +Visual Impact
Get your message out there!
Terms & Conditions
When you visit SLA Services or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, satisfy any legal requirement of communications that would otherwise be in writing.
SLA Services reserve the right to request a deposit for large project works. All outstanding monies will be due for payment upon delivery/completion of project, unless otherwise stated in writing. Legal ownership does not pass until payment has been received in full. We reserve the right to charge interest on any late payments in line with standard banking rates.
SLA Services will not be deemed to be in breach of any of its obligations under the agreement or otherwise be liable to the Customer due to any delay in performing its obligations by reason of any cause or event beyond our control (including without limitation breakdown of plant machinery, strike or industrial dispute, shortage of materials or failure of or delay in receiving supplies, act of war (whether declared or not), Act of God, inclement weather, fire, or any law regulation of any government or local or municipal authority. If any such event continues for more than 28 days the Supplier may terminate the agreement forthwith by written notice to the Customer without prejudice to the accrued rights of either party.
All personal data provided by SLA Services is used to enable us to communicate with you and complete our works as contracted. We do not share your information with any third party. All information is stored and processed in line with the Data Protection Act as outlined below. More information about the Data Protection Act can be found at the Information Commissioners Office
1. Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully
2. Personal data shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes
3. Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed
4. Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
5. Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes
6. Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under this Act
7. Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data
8. Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
Website Video Internet Presence Training Video Product Launch lnfomercial Show Reel Video E-mails Facebook Twitter Video Format Conversions
Copyright SLA Services © All Rights Reserved